Protect Air, Surfaces, and Hands with TRIFECTA OF Building WELLNESS

bioPURE® Residential Disinfection Services

bioPURE® superior hospital-type disinfectant

bioPURE is a patented product that contains active chlorine dioxide (ClO2). It is a hospital-type disinfectant that has attained Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards and meets their criteria for use against germs, viruses, bacteria, mold, mildew, and odor. It has been independently tested and proven to be up to 99.9% effective against common bacteria, viruses, mold, and mildew. 

bioPURE is applied first in each of our treatments. The product is super effective at eliminating common bacteria and germs. By using bioPURE, we can provide a safe and clean environment for our customers. 

bioPURE CLEAN is also safe for use around people and animals and does not leave behind any harmful residues. As a result, it is the perfect choice for use in homes, schools, office buildings, and other places where cleanliness is a top priority.

Protect your family from viruses, bacteria, mold and mildew.

Proactive Germ Control for Peace of Mind

The loss of time and money due to illnesses or viruses, as well as missed school, work, and other important events because of colds, cases of flu, and stomach bugs, does not have to be a regular occurrence in your family. bioPURE Clean is a proactive germ control solution that will keep your loved ones. 

bioPURE® Clean Disinfection Solution


The EPA approves bioPURE as 99.9% effective


bioPURE is safe around children and pets with no toxic residue


bioPURE Clean works quickly with little interruption of routine


bioPURE saves on time and money offsetting treatment costs

Contact your local bioPURE® for a free consultation.

Why bioPURE® Clean is a Better Disinfect

bioPURE Clean®: The proactive way to
keep your family safe from germs.

Complete Disinfection of Surfaces With bioPURE® Clean

Are you protecting your family from harmful germs, virus, bacteria, and mold?

When someone is sick, they leave behind a trail of germs when they cough, sneeze, blow their nose, and even exhale. These often contagious particles will land on numerous surfaces and objects in their vicinity, such as phones, tablets, and desks. You can easily come in contact with the germs by touching any of these contaminated items or surfaces with your hands before placing them over your mouth, nose, or eyes.

bioPURE Clean is one of the most efficient defenses against viruses, germs, and other harmful microorganisms on these surfaces.  Breaking the chain of cross contamination is a critical step in preventing illness from spreading among your family.

Get a healthier home
with bioPURE® Clean

bioPURE® Clean Powerful Disinfection
with Various Applications

bioPURE Clean is a powerful cleaning solution that uses the active ingredient ClO2 to effectively clean surfaces and eliminate harmful bacteria. bioPURE Clean has been approved for use in a variety of applications, and its unique formula allows it to work quickly and efficiently. As a result, bioPURE Clean is the perfect solution for creating a healthier environment. bioPURE Clean is safe for use around children and pets, and its gentle formula will not damage surfaces or leave behind harmful chemicals. In addition, bioPURE Clean is affordable and easy to use, making it the ideal solution for anyone looking to create a cleaner, healthier home.

The formula may be used to sanitize non-food contact surfaces at an exposure time of 5 minutes against Listeria monocytogenes, Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumoniae. The formulation may be applied to non-food contact surfaces, including but not limited to walls, furniture, floors, and equipment.

Effective food contact surface sanitizer at an exposure time of 1 minute against E. coli and E coli O157:H7, Staphylococcus aureus and Salmonella typhimurium (MDRS). Product may be used on previously cleaned food preparation surfaces; fountain drink and beverage dispensers; glassware, plates and eating utensils and food and beverage processing equipment. 

Effective against odor caused by smoke and water damage for commercial, industrial, hospital and residential locations. Is particularly suitable for use in water and fire damage restoration. Saturate affected materials with enough product to remain wet for at least 10 minutes of exposure time. Do not rinse. Allow to air dry.

To use as a deodorizer against water and fire damage, extract excess water and test in a hidden area for colorfastness. Remove gross filth and heavy soil. Apply product directly with a spray device to fully saturate affected materials. For spray applications, spray 8-10 inches from the surface. Do not rinse. Allow to air dry.

To remove and reduce specified allergens: Spray, wait 1 minute, and wipe excess. Allow to air dry. If streaking is observed, wipe with a clean, damp cloth or paper towel. Allergens: Cockroach matter -and/or- particles; Dust mite matter -and/or- particles; Pet dander -and/or- dog -and/or cat dander. 

For use on hard, non-porous surfaces. Product must come in direct contact with mold to be effective. Surfaces treated must be completely wet with product for 10 minutes. 

In health care settings (Hospitals, Nursing Homes) and other settings in which the surfaces/objects likely to be soiled with blood/body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS). Personal Protection: Disposable latex or vinyl gloves, gowns, facemasks and eye coverings, as appropriate, must be worn during all cleaning of body fluids, blood and decontamination procedures. 

This product will sanitize gloves and shoes made from non-porous materials [such as rubber, neoprene, latex, and leather]. Treated surfaces must remain wet or be immersed for 5 minutes. Replace the solution daily or when the solution appears soiled. 

Residential Disinfection Services for Proactive Germ Control

The bioPURE® Difference

Trust us for a healthier environment…

Where you live, Where you work, Where you play.